Awesome Chandigarh is beautiful city to visit and here are the reasons, Chandigarh is one of the best cities to live in India.
- Clean City: Chandigarh is the cleanest and greenest city in India and will also become the country’s first solar city in 2016. A city and union territory of India and serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab is the one of the finest city in India. Chandigarh, the home of Mata Chandi, is located near the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas. Every road in the city runs through a stream of trees. Every market in every sector is provided with dustbins and there is a waste treatment plant in the outskirts of city. Sweepers take their job seriously and while driving to office at early morning you would see them working even in chills of winter.
- Well Planned City: One of the reasons why Chandigarh is so popular in India is for it is a well-planned city. After Albert Mayer, the master plan of the city was shaped by Le Corbusier. Thereafter, 3 heads of Chandigarh Capital Project Team took it to a next level and turned the map into reality. It is planned in such a way that residents will know what sector falls next, adjacent and opposite to which sector. The routing is very easy to follow.
- No Boring Weekends: If you decide to live in Chandigarh, you will not have a single boring weekend here. While there are several places to visit in the city itself, one can easily plan getaways given its proximity from hill stations like Kasauli, Solan, Shimla and more. The main attractions in the city itself are Sukhna Lake, Rock Garden, Zakir Hussain Rose Garden, The Open Hand monument, Garden of Silence, Leisure valley and not to forget, several malls.
- Beautiful Gardens & Parks: Every block of every sector in Chandigarh has an individual park which tells you that it is definitely a green city. Just imagine driving on a road with trees on both sides, it is a rare sight in metro cities like Delhi and Mumbai. The parks and gardens are well maintained. Many of them even have musical fountains and swings for kids.
- Safe Nightlife: While girls are always scared to go out to discos and pubs in the happening cities like Delhi and Bangalore, Chandigarh is considered rather safe. There are several elite discotheques and pubs to enjoy the night life.
- Traffic Rules and Police: Chandigarh’s Traffic Police if one asset for the city. You will not spot anyone without helmet on a two-wheeler and without seat-belt in a four wheeler. The Chandigarh Police is very strict when it comes to the safety of its residents be it a man or a woman. Also, the crime rate in the city beautiful is very low.
- Transportation: The city is well connected to nearby places and mainly the tri-city including Panchkula and Mohali. It is notable that the city has the largest number of vehicles per capita. The ISBTs (Inter State Bus Terminals) are located in sector 17 and 43. The railway connectivity is also well established as the city falls in northern Railway Zone on the network. Also, commercial flights to major cities operate from Chandigarh Airport.
- Education Hub: Chandigarh become education hub for all academic and competitive exams, there are lot of IAS, UPSC, SSC, Bank PO and other coaching institutes, Especially in Sectors 17, 34, 15, 20, 32 and 46.
Join us on FaceBook Page : https://facebook.com/awesomechandigarh